Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hacking....and my blog,and Saturday

Well today I was bored and had remembered seeing something I didn't like on someones yahoo profile so.......of course I hacked it,It took me two tries to fig out there password and I was in there email account,I simply went to there updates and deleted the one I didn't like.I was so proud of myself,I got in,got the job done,and got out in under two minutes.

Okay now to other news,I am so happily telling everyone that I am going to be posting a story that is "True" from my life,once a ........week.and I am going to do so many random post that people will no longer want to read my blog.=D
Okay yeah thats whats on my mind right now also...... I'm like WAITING for Saturday to get here already...yeah,its going to be worth the wait I think.=)

2 comments:

  1. Who's account did you hack?? I'm dying to know!! And why did you not like the post? Just wondering. :P And yes, I'm sure that Saturday will be worth the wait, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell you Saturday and I will tell you why I didn't like it Saturday.It will be!

    ReplyDelete