Monday, March 14, 2011

MY SATURDAY=(


Well Saturday,I woke up to my mom shaking me saying "CALEB,GET UP THE HOUSE IS OF FIRE!"........Okay not really she said something waaaay worse....."Caleb,Its time to plant the garden"=\.ON SATURDAY! In the Earlie morning says sh wants me to plant her a garden....well I planted the garden,Washed the car,Then.......I got all ready to go out to Eat with my 3rd bestest friend Jeffrey!But......he had to go to the gator nationals with his dad......I know he did not want to go see Awesome cars the do 300 MPH in under 4 seconds and then not get to see some one whose as awesome as me......so yea,And then I was like "Well i got to eat with someone or else I will have to pay the Whole Entire Tip..... so I was desperate(REALLY,REALLY DESPERATE) so I got on yahoo,looked and no one was on,except.......Deacon,So I asked deacon if he wanted to eat with me and he sends,(No dude,I'm busy working with my dad.) I was like well I need you to come eat with me so I don't have to pay the tip!Then he finally got the point that I just didn't want to pay for the tip and said "no,dude".I called him a backstabber and stopped talking to him.So then I started texting Beth I was like "No one will Eat with me!" And she was like "Sorry" I was like why would this girl I don't really know be sorry that Jeffrey and Deacon Betrayed me?? After a while of talking she turned out to Be Hannah Redmond,Witch totally freaked me out.So we get in the car to take Joanna to Katy's house,Because Katy was turning 15 and she had a birthday party,So I went with my grandma to drop Joanna off,and guess who passed us! It was Kay Pickron and she had Kayla up front and they never saw us! And we followed them all the way to the Edwards house and I played like we were cops,Then Finally My grandma was like "Caleb! Shut UP!"I was like well if you would buy a siren I would not have to make the noise.well any who we dropped Joanna off 15 minutes late and Then we left for......Walmart,We went to subway and I Just got a drink still sulking that my Friends would betray me On Katy's birthday of all days.Well I was laying on the LONG,Fluffy Bench in subway,and Then.....THE HUNTERS CAME IN WALMART!!! I followed them Right before I JUMPED on Ashley......okay It was Evan,Right before I Attacked him hey all walked into the Bathrooms! So I went over to the Checkout and waited for what seemed like an eternity,Finally Evan,Zeb,And "Hunter Dan" walked out of the Bathrooms and waited for Ashley to Get out of the Women's Bathroom......While they were waiting I walked up to them And Evans Mouth Like fell Open,Then I was like,"Hello!" Evan with mouth still Open his dad says"Well look whose here."I instantly Turned around and started looking,Finally I asked him.......whose here.Then he was talking about me,I was like OH,well 30 mins later Ashley comes out and We all started off On our Awesome adventure called,"Find the Brandy" Well Sadly It did not take long to find her,I was hoping we would all walk through the store for hours looking,But we quickly found miss Hunter thanks to Ashley's Good Eyes at the Fruit section,Hunter Dan said I could Follow them every where Like a Stalker! so I Got in his Buggy and he started pushing me around through the store......okay not really but I did follow them. Once we Got done walking around they were getting ready to leave and so I left to ind my Grandmother in Walmart So I found her at the sporting good section,We walked around,I found a wallet I really like And bought it.Then we were ready to Leave walmart and Go pick Joanna up from Katy's party,So we Started off looking for there house and I found it and ALL,ALL the Girls were outside,So I went into the Mob and found Joanna and Was like Joanna Dear......Its time to depart.....She threw her camera at me and aid TAKE A PICTURE, Beth and Kayla we arguing about how Kayla's IPod ITouch is NOT a Phone.Finally everyone settled down every one did there very own smile and I took a Picture for them.They wanted more Pictures,And Hannah and Danial kept Screaming "MAN CHILD!" then everyone would start laughing.......All the girls there were miking fun of me! i see now why Jeffrey Hurried and left,They were all there for one reason.....To kill Guys self esteem,I Felt terrible,So I SCRAM AT THEM!.......not really I Slowly walk up the hill to the car got in the car and Texted Beth and told her I was so Leaving.Then I left,and went straight home and Went to my room and listened to Beethoven......What a Sad Day......But I did Watch a movie later on and it made me feel allot better.well that's what I did Saturday. thanks for reading.
Man Child

8 comments:

  1. That's not funny Joanna..... it's really sad.
    :( I'm so sorry Caleb! All of those people were so mean to you...well... except for the Hunters. :) Just telling you that Deacon wasn't busy Saturday. He just told you that. Or, at least, that's what he told me at church. So, anyways, I gotta go. Kayli is DYING to check her e-mail. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb said...
    Well Deacon Doesn't want to go out to eat with me,Thats the only reason I'm trying to make him go.I didn't think he was busy.Im going to so come after him when i see him in walmart oneday and attack him!lols,I will see you on the 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I would love to see the look on Deacon's face when you scare him in Wal-Mart. :)

    Yes, I'll see you on the 26th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is totally going to be awesome! And The 26th will b awesome! want me to bring anything? You like Starbucks ice cream?!? Ill bring some for you to try!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I know. The 26th is going to be a lot of fun!
    No, I haven't ever tried Starbuck's Icecream. Do you like it? Okay, I look forward to trying it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its gunna be soooooo awesome! you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who! Sounds like you had a fun saterday! lol. BAD! Well I do have bad days hear and there. so I know how you felt! :}

    ReplyDelete