Monday, March 28, 2011

My Friday,Saturday.......

Well it was Friday morning and mom comes running into my room and tels me to get up and start cleaning,so we clean for house and then we went to walmart and i stayed in the truck with the kids until mom got out of the store then we went home,I worked cleaning the yard and helped clean the house.then.....then Joanna came home with 3mily and they went upstairs and I stayed down cooking.....boring.
Then I my friends Jacob,and Jeremy came and we played a little,Mostly I entertained Kayli =P
Me and Kayli followed Joanna and 3mily around the dark starlit field+p it was tons of fun.
then Saturday..........We went to Qic pic and I sat by Kayli an Kayla......nothing against those two but not exactly the seating arrangements I had hoped for.=/ it was all fun and good,Had a wonderful time with Dylan's web cam......O_O yeah,lols.and that's what happened.=)

4 comments:

  1. Uuuuhuu, you had fun with Dylan's webcam? Well, I sure didn't. I had fun both on Friday and Saturday. :) Your family is coming over Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I had a wonderful time there, Dylan's we cam was kinda fun if ya think about it seeing I deleted that 1 while "helping " him "fix" it=P.
    I cant wait to see you again! its guna be so fun!I haven't seen your house yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED ON MY BLOG.

    GOOD DAY SIR.

    JOHN SMAUKIN CLOFFRT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you on my blog too. Haha Sorry Jo, I feel like I am copying you.

    ReplyDelete